1. HOW DO I MAKE AN APPOINTMENT? [ » ]
Please call our office on 9874 2432. You will be asked what type of problem you wish to be seen about, for example – ear, nose or throat? The reason for this question is so we can schedule your appointment at a time when we are able to offer hearing tests and with the appropriate specialist. It is mostly not advisable to schedule an appointment for a new patient at the very end of the working day as any additional tests would not be available then.
2. WHAT IF I HAVE A MORE URGENT PROBLEM? [ » ]
If your referring doctor regards your problem as needing an urgent appointment we would appreciate a call from your doctor.
3. WHERE IS THE PRACTICE LOCATED? [ » ]
We are at 35 Fourth Avenue, Eastwood almost on the corner of Fourth Avenue and Ryedale Road (behind Ryde Hospital) and next to the car park for the adjacent medical centre. There is limited parking underneath the building, otherwise parking is available in surrounding streets. Click here to view our location map
4. HOW LONG WILL I BE THERE? [ » ]
We do our very best to run on time but you should allow sufficient time especially if you require additional tests. Diagnostic tests such as audiograms (hearing tests) and CT scans can usually be performed at the time of consultation. If these tests are required, a time of 1½ hours is not unrealistic.
5. WHAT PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU TAKE? [ » ]
This is a private medical practice and all accounts are due on the day of consultation. We take cash, cheque, EFTPOS, MasterCard or Visa.
6. DO I NEED TO BRING ANYTHING? [ » ]
Yes, you need to bring:
- To claim from Medicare you must have a referral from a GP.
- A valid Medicare card
- Results of any tests you have had which relate to this problem, CT/MRI scans (reports not important, just the scans) Audiograms, Pathology test results. Sometimes it will save repeating these tests.
- Current Veteran’s Affairs, pension or health care cards where applicable.